Listen to my interview with Nicole Eredics and Terri Mauro on the Inclusive Class Podcast about practical steps you can take to advocate for your child/student to be included in general education.
Here some of the things we discussed:
1. Why I created THINK INCLUSIVE…
2. Do I REALLY believe that ALL MEANS ALL?
3. How can someone start the process of including their student/child with significant cognitive disabilities in general education?
4. What are the most important things that are necessary for real inclusion to happen?
5. Why do I continue to work as a self-contained teacher?
Hope you can join in or download the podcast later. Thanks for listening!